Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Summer Blockbusters




Every weekday morning, I have the glorious privilege of watching the sunrise from my lofty perch in my office downtown. Even in the summer haze, the scene is incredible. The rebirth of a day. What a show! It's a summer blockbuster, that's for sure. I'm a huge movie fan, but this show is FREE. Another one of God's gracious gifts to us.


Pretty amazing, huh.


I've loved this quotation since I first read it, but never used it in any layouts. I do have a photo that I want to use it ins soon, so created this word art to have handy when I needed it. Here's the link if you, too, have a need for it. DOWNLOAD


Blessings!


Melanie

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Jenni said...

Awesome quote, thanks so much!!

Maria said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Made by Mandy said...

Thank you so much for your lovely word art freebies, I have made a card using this one, thought you might like to take a look.

http://amandacruxton.blogspot.com/2007/10/rak-card.html