Monday, July 16, 2007

Laundry List


What a challenge it is to live life by this creed! It's just another reminder to do the best that we can at all times, no matter what challenges and tribulations we face. This may sound preachy, but most all the word art on my blog is a reminder to ME that I'm passing along. It helps keep me on track, in a way, if I more publicly declare the areas in which I need to work on myself. You don't have time to read such a long laundry list of things I need to do to clean up my act (!) -- but I think that perhaps I'm not the only one. :) DOWNLOAD
Hope this speaks to the person who most needs to hear it today. The best day. Until tomorrow, that is. :)

Blessings to all who enter here,

Melanie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the reminders!! I am at a low spot in life right now & your wordart helps me to remember that nothing is as bad as it seems at the time!!

Maria said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Joy said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful word art!