Tuesday, July 31, 2007

This One's for Mindy

I just have a moment this morning while sipping coffee and reading e-mails to upload a new word art for today. This one is dedicated to Mindy (Fresh Brewed Coffee) to welcome her back when she returns from vacation. Mindy has been an encourager to me from the beginning ... and it's easy to see what a devoted wife, mother, and coffee-drinker she is.

It's also been inspiring to watch her growth (online) in her talents as a designer. Like many designers, she's gifted us generously with freebies. And, now, we can also purchase her designs through these great shops: Dragon Flaire Studios and Polka Dot Potato.

Thanks, Mindy, for your kind words, your winning spirit, and your loving heart.

And for the rest of you Mommy-Coffee-Drinkers? I salute you from the bottom of my heart.
Happy Caffeinations! DOWNLOAD

Melanie

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

I just love your coffee word art! Being addicted to digital scrapbooking, I stay up way too late most nights...my coffee helps get me going when my two year old is ready to go the second her eyes open :) Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me such nice comments :) I will come to visit you often to see what new and inspiring word art you have created for us!

PSharp said...

Wonderful wordart. Thank you.

Maria said...

Thank you for your freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your freebie.

With love, Nona

Mindy said...

I am HONORED beyond words!! Thanks so much and I LOVE the word art!! You are rocking it girl!! :)

Kim B said...

Oh goodness -I'm one of those mothers that CAN"T get up with out the smell of coffee!! ROTF!! It's a HAVE too in the morning or I just don't function! LOL- Am loving these!
Thanks a ton!! An oH I remember Urkel! hahahROTF!

Anonymous said...

This is great! Thank you for sharing it with me!