Thursday, July 5, 2007

What a Pain


The migraine is getting the best of me, and I'm staying home from work today to try to conquer it. It reminded me, though, of something one of my nephews used to say when he didn't get his own way, so I thought I'd turn that into some lighthearted word art. When he said it, he would point to his arm, usually, and sometimes his stomach. So, you can use arrows easily for that in all kinds of ways. I'd really love to see any layouts in which you used it. I need the smile today!!

Logging off to take some more pain meds. See you tomorrow.
PS: Lindsay has some fabulous sequin arrows today that would be great to point out all kinds of aches, pains, smiles, laughs, and all sorts of wonderful things. She's always a great place to visit. You can find those here on her blog: ARROWS by Lindsay Jane Designs

DOWNLOAD of the headache word art.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You poor thing..I know how you feel..I just had a migraine and its the worst thing you can get...I have a headache today too and cant get rid of it...hope you feel better soon...Hugs Silvia

PSharp said...

Thank you for the cute wordart.

Cyn said...

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog, hope you get to feel better soon! I know I get migraines all the time :(

katg1006 said...

Your word art is hysterical!! I suffer from Migraines so I can empathize. Hope you feel better fast! Thank you!

Maria said...

Hi Melanie. Thanks for your comment on my blog. All your freebies should be listed because you're on my list of fav sites! :-)

Mindy said...

Too CUTE!! I have some pictures that it will go great with! Thanks for dropping by and way to go w/ the word art!! :) WooHoo!!

Kim B said...

Hey Sweetz, I hope you are feeling better today?? MIGRAINES SUCK!!! There is no other "PG rated" word for it! Get some rest today as they take the "wind out" of ya!! Great word ART!! I love it!
Hugs
Me

Bonnie said...

Thank you for the kind comment on my blog today!
I had a migraine recently for 12 days and nothing worked. Eventually I took a homeopathic remedy called "Prunus" and it was gone within an hour. I really recommend it!