Monday, August 13, 2007

An EPIC Idea


Wow. Who knew? "That ROCKS!" has been replaced by "That's EPIC!!" Many thanks to "a Canuck" (as she signed in on 4Shared) who had the wisdom to consult her 14-year-old nephew about the latest slang. Many thanks! Can't have us all running amok scrapping the wrong buzzwords, can we? :) It's always amazing to see how definitions are reinvented, and most of the time, I think they're great fun.

Thanks bunches, for the assist in keeping us updated, "a Canuck." I got a real chuckle out of it when I read it, and I really needed the laugh. Wish I'd thought of checking in with the nieces and nephews!


I apologize that this isn't the best of word art from a quality standpoint; my migraine is still raging and my vision has been affected. Just wanted to get this funny update out to you ASAP. LOL

Monday blessings,

Melanie

4 comments:

Kim B said...

ROTFLMAO- now that is EPIC!! hahahahaha- Thanks for the update for this *stuck in the 80's crowd*- lol, Hope you feeling better GF- migraines SUCK big time!
Hugs
Me

Shannon said...

How funny - I have to consult my 17 year-old brother for the same advice! Hope the migraine gets better! :)

PS Kim snet us over from her blog!

Anonymous said...

Epically rockin' dudette! thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Yep...this is the word!! My 16 yo son had his birthday sleep over, and I have to tell you, I heard it over 100 times that night...Epic is the word!!! Thanks for the dl!!