Thursday, August 9, 2007

Rainwear ... for Rhonda


The timing of this word art may seem to be insensitive, considering all the people who've suffered from severe flooding the past few months. But the love of rain is part of me, and it would be unusual for me not to talk about it.

And, besides, I promised Rhonda that I would do it, after she so generously gave her Rainy Day Feeling kit to us. She's begun a new kit (If Not For You), so click on over there to see her. TEAFORTWOPHOTOS.

None of the traditional quotations about rain suited my fancy this time, so I wrote one of my own. Hope you don't mind. DOWNLOAD I tend to rhapsodize about it, actually, and always ask for it on my birthday. Silly, I know, but it renews my spirit, so there you go.

Have a blessed Thursday and thanks for stopping by. Some comments would be appreciated if you download any of my word art.

Melanie

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you very much! This blog post has been added to the list at digifree.blogspot.com

Marcie said...

Thank you so much for this "rain" quote! I took some wonderful videos of the rain in my garden just this week and I'll put this in the opening to explain why I filmed just "water falling from the sky", as my DH puts it. *G*