Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I Count It All Joy


I just spent the past three days hosting a 4-year old boy (my great-nephew). The house was awfully quiet last night without him! The puppy is moping today because her little playmate left.

How can I describe that bundle of delight that is Adam? He is part Imp, part Sage, part Engineer, part Explorer, and all Joy. As with all my nieces and nephews, I wonder what directions life will take him ... and I pray that he will allow God to guide his paths all along the way.

Here's today's gift for you, in honor of my little guy. DOWNLOAD

Blessings,

Melanie

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you for your freebie! Your blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

krista said...

your wordart is amazing!!! love it!

princess jen said...

I can't find where you have the password listed... would you please email it to me. I just found your site a few days ago and I'm having so much fun looking at all your amazing work.
alanjohnson17@comcast.net