Saturday, August 25, 2007

Holy Is His Name

There's a passage from the Bible that stops me in my tracks every time I see it. In fact, the first two words of it alone make me feel as though I'm hearing the resounding voice of God rolling through the heavens, raining down His mercy and grace and that peace that passeth all understanding just for me. Be STILL. Then there's that reassurance: and KNOW. Then His promise: that I AM GOD. So powerful. And that's not even all the verse in that very extraordinary passage. But today, I've prepared this reminder from the portion that speaks to me so dearly ... and that I need to hear so clearly every single day.


Along the same lines, I want to give the "With a Grateful Heart" tribute to Tracy. Tracy's blog has just exploded, along with her talent, since I first took notice of digital scrapping blogs. Tracy does what many in this community do. She promotes the work of others, makes note of happenings in the digital community, encourages many, and takes the reins of leadership when necessary. What made me take notice of Tracy is that she was the very first digi-scrap blogger whom I discovered shared her faith so freely. There are many out there who do, to whom I say a loud "hallelujah," but Tracy was the first I saw to do so. And she continues her hard work in sharing her talent and her faith. Thank you, Tracy, with a grateful heart.

Blessings to you all,


Melanie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this,it was a blessing to me!

Tracy said...

Thank you Melanie! You're so thoughtful! Wow, this is a true honor, and coming from someone else who is an open and faithful Christian. Thank you Melanie and God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful word art...;o)
I had a bad day today but these words hold so much peace...I will carry them in my mind often.
(((HUGGGS)))

Modern-Day Ma said...

LOVE THIS VERSE! THANKS SO MUCH!