Wednesday, August 22, 2007

From just around the corner, Joy saves the day...

There you are, just plodding along in life ... in your day ... or, in my case, still fighting with some weird, painful headaches -- when someone comes along and brightens your day by telling you that you did something "awesome." It was definitely a WOW moment for me to hear from Joy in that very way. She's one of the faithful ones who takes the time to send me messages from time to time, and I always appreciate them. This time, she did it expecting nothing in return, and I had to tell her right away that she made my day.

And then -- surely, no coincidence -- I later came across this quotation that instantly reminded me of Joy. DOWNLOAD

So, Joy, I hope this small token of appreciation brings at least a glimmer of a smile to you for the pleasure you bring to others. And speaking of those delightful moments, the rest of you REALLY should take the time to check out her blog and see the captivating photos of her recent trip to Alaska. Fantastic!

Blessings to you all,
Melanie

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

wow, you have some beautiful word art here on your blog! Keep on giving to the digi community in such a touching way1

Diane Lynch said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love your work!

fl_connie said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Joy said...

Melanie... I don't even know what to say.. what a sweet sweet thing for you to say. Thank you.. I love the art work.. it is wonderful. You truly are a sweet soul. Hugs.. Joy

Miss j aka mixedclawzz said...

Thanks bunches.

Kim B said...

AWW- Melanie I hope those headaches get sorted out soon! Love the word art today!! Sending you hugs
Kim

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

i have found this blog through surfing rather mindlessly; I really need to take some time to go through this; I am not really an artist of altered art but it does intrigue me.
Be blessed.

Becky said...

I just found you - and what a lucky find! I love upbeat and I appreciate your word art! Thanks!

Sinead said...

Thanks so much, Melanie! It's great!

Anonymous said...

This is great! It is so nice to have these - thank you so much!