Saturday, October 27, 2007

Brings back memories ...

... hope they're good ones for you, too!

I'm getting my 2007 ponytail cut today -- I hate the in-between times of a haircut gap, when you're letting one style grow out so that you can get a different one, and they have plenty of hair to work with. Gets under your collar in more ways than one! Freshly cut hair always gives me a lift, and since I'm in the mood to get some of my Christmas shopping done, too, it's double the pleasure. Life is good. :) If we allow it to be.
Thank you, Lord, for simple pleasures.

Have a wonderful Saturday, filled with unexpected blessings.
Melanie
DOWNLOAD
font credits: Sidewalk, Tekton, Pippi BV, Sketchy Times, Blackredis

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your great word art! I always wonder what you will come up with next. Thanks again.

Renee Fink said...

Thank you for the great word art! I so look forward to what you will offer next!

Brooke said...

thanks! love this wordart ;o)))