Monday, October 1, 2007

New Day, New Month

And a reminder to add some play to your day. :) Your comments are greatly appreciated and most welcome.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, don't you just love it when the right thing happens at the right time? I had just taken a series of photos of my mom, sisters and nieces -- our glamour shots for the year. Then, along comes Pamela's beautiful "Darling" kit. A photo of my niece, Rachel, found its home in a layout using Pamela's kit. I only added some word art using the TK Doodle font; everything else is in the kit.

Pamela has a wonderful sampler of this kit to download on her Digitreats blog, but the kit is chockfull of lovely goodies. I found it irresistible. You can get it at her shop at the fabulous Stone Accent Studios.
Have fun, and have a great Monday.
DOWNLOAD
Blessings,
Melanie

1 comment:

Kim B said...

Just a quick HI- doing catch up- LOL!
LOVE this quaote! It's something we should ALL remember! Never too old to PLAY!
Thanks a ton sweets- and here's another if you want to use it- I thought it was funny-hahaha.
Blessed are the CRACKED for they are the One's who let in the light.
Reminded me a bit of my friends- hahahaha
We are all a little 'cracked'!
Sending hugs
MEEE