Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Wisecracking

I had to laugh when KimB sent me this quotation. I loved it, and it sounded soooooo like something that she would use to describe herself. This one's for you, Kim!

Here it is, October 2nd, and I'm already feeling the end-of-the-year anxiety. It's one of the busiest times of the year for me at my job, but it's also one of the MOST FUN, in general. Thank goodness for the things that give me pleasure, like photography and scrapbooking, because they help me maintain peace in my head when I'm trying to juggle all the tasks, activities, events, etc. You gotta love it.

Guess I'm feeling a little "cracked," too!

Hope your day is seamless and blessed,
Melanie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The link is not working. Something about it being illegal.
Hugs,

Just Me said...

you may have to change the name to something like "light" instead of using the name you have... 4shared is funny like that.

Joy said...

Oh that we would all be "cracked" in this broken world...

Joy said...

LOL... this is great... thank you so much for sharing.

Patamomma said...

Hilarious, and I love it! THanks so much. Patty

Deborah Misfit said...

I love it! Thanks so much!

~HS said...

I have this problem too, when I upload something that says stripe, their computers only read "strip".