Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Legendary

We have all sorts of legends we learn about as we grow up. We have legendary places, legendary people, legendary events ... but one of my favorite tongue-in-cheek types is those people who are Legends In Their Own Minds. Cracks me up every time I think about it. Guess that may make me seem a bit mean-spirited, but it's not meant to be mean. People who take themselves way too seriously may be another way to describe it.
Hope you can use this. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me see any layouts in which you use this or other word art pieces. Thanks a bunch.


On another note, it's now official ... another one of my nephews (Myles) is engaged and the lovely Katy will become an official member of our family. We'll all celebrating their engagement this weekend, informally, and are very happy for them both. My sister is over-the-moon about having Katy for a daughter now.
This layout and its elements are all from Pamela's Digitreats collections, including her "It's A Girl Thing," mini-kit. Check 'em out!

Blessings on your day,
Melanie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I love the quotes you come up with.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Deborah Misfit said...

Great quote! Thanks so much. And congrads on the new family addition!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!