Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Well, Shut My Mouth ...

Although I've worked diligently to be diplomatic when speaking with others, writing interoffice e-mails, etc., there are still times when I speak before I think. And it isn't pretty.

Uh huh. You too? It's such a powerless feeling to know that you can't take those words back ... the things that are better off left unsaid.

Maybe this will help. :)

Thanks so much to those of you who are becoming fans of my word art. I'm deeply appreciative of your kind comments, and even more grateful for the fact that you drop by! And a special thanks to Hilmarose and all the others of you who call to task the countless people who can't be bothered to leave a quick note when they pick up freebies. I don't get it either -- it's such a simple, quick, thing to do, and certainly makes it more gratifying to know that you're not working in a vacuum.

On another note: Do any of you have requests for something in particular?? I usually select the topics randomly, but certainly can follow a theme if asked.

Thanks, again, for being such fun to work for!

Blessings on your day,
Melanie
DOWNLOAD
font credits: Folks PS, Helena Script ES, High Hat Regular, Guilty, Christian Crosses IV


11 comments:

Just Me said...

Thank you so very much! I REALLY NEED this one... now I just gotta find a good way to scrap it as a reminder..:) and you are welcome... so sad it doesn't ever seem to make much of a difference.

smileyface_108 said...

I love your wordart. Thank you for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh your word art is soooo creative! Love it! and thanks for giving so freely to us.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks to hilmarose, I have just discovered your blog and wordart. You do beautiful work. I really appreciate you sharing it with us.

Anonymous said...

thanks for another great quote.

Anonymous said...

Dear Melanie,
Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us. I love your word art, so inspirational. Have a great day. ~ Wendy

Jaye said...

may be one of the lesser known bible verses, but certainly one of the most useful!

koala1966 said...

tI really needed this one too, I could really use a little more listening and a little less talking sometimes. Thanks for the beautiful word art.

Anonymous said...

YES! This is my favorite quote ever! I'm sure it was invented just for me!

N Abram said...

Hi Melanie, I just finished writing a post on the same theme as yours and was looking for a picture ..and found your delightful blog. Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed day!