Thursday, October 25, 2007

Giggling Boy

Just showing off one of my little great-nephews, with this layout I did in response to KimB's October color challenge at DSO. Jackson is adorable and mischievous ... and I could keep a MP3 player tied up all day just listening to his enchanting giggle. It would make even the grumpiest of ogres smile to hear this little guy laugh.

Today's word art was inspired by this layout ... and I used the colors posted for KimB's color challenge. I'd love to see any layouts you do using it ... please!







Blessings on your day,
Melanie
Font credits: CKBuckaroo, Chiseled, CKFunBoxes



3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Kim B said...

Melanie- thanks soo soo much for 'playing with'-LOL. I've just sent you a PM too-
It's GORGEOUS!!! LOVE IT!
Hugs
Me

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com