Wednesday, October 31, 2007

November Ivy

Let's see a show of hands for everyone who is ready for November to arrive. Anyone? Anyone?

Me neither!!! The year has zoomed -- everyone is saying it, but it doesn't slow it down any.

However, a new month brings new challenges. And one of the more fun ones is participating in challenges in the digital scrapbooking community.


This not-so-fancy kit was in response to Kim B's Color Challenge at DSO. Here are the downloads for the November Ivy kit:

And a matching word art ... something I love to say to my husband. Blush.

Blessings on your day!
Melanie










8 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Faye Hadfield said...

beautiful!! love the flowers and the word art!!

Kim B said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW OWOW- This is AWESOME!!! Girlfriend I have only now managed to get the posting gift up to 4shared and you are WAY ahead of me- ROTFLMAO!-
Thank you so so so much! LOVE IT!
MWAH

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Thanks so much!

BitsOScrap said...

Thank you for sharing. Green is my favorite color. I think I might give this one a try. I love the flowers you made.

LLG Denise said...

This is SOOOO Beautiful, Melanie! the flowers remind me of white poinsettias, and i just love the banners. Way to rip the challenge girl! Did you remember to put in your TOU, Huhn? Good for you!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this FAB kit!!!!

Cheng's said...

Thanks for the kit I love the papers!