Friday, October 19, 2007

Not for the Faint of Heart UPDATED

Just kidding, of course.

Thank you to those of you who had kind comments and thank-yous yesterday. I really, really appreciate all of you. Especially you, Hilmarose.

Today is just a lighthearted quotation for Halloween layouts, from the Scooby Doo cartoons. Hope you can use it.

I'll chat more later. THANKS, again.
Melanie

font credits: Betsystype & A Charming Font Expanded

Postscript: I HAD to add this word art today because I won't be able to post anything over the weekend -- some serious lightning strikes this week shut down our landlines at home. So it's your second day in a row that you get two freebies. KimB, this one's for you! Hope it puts a big grin on your face. Hugs [Kim has some terrific bling things at her store and on her blog today -- you've got to try them!]

font credits: Joyful Juliana, CK Chunky, CK Mix n Match, Embossed Germanica, Newcastle

3 comments:

Kim B said...

hahahahahahahahaha-ROTF!!! and again ROTF!! How AWESOME IS THAT!! Oh heavens Melanie- you have me down to a T girlfriend!! I love it!!! But Um I think if I was in a nudest colony I'd probably scare the 'halloween' out of the others- PIMP!!! hahahah
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT- thank you!
MWAH

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great fun! Thanks!