Monday, October 8, 2007

More Erma


I couldn't resist posting this word art ... it's great for some Monday Erma Bombeck humor, even if it's past Monday when you grab it. I know it's rather "busy" but I hope you can use it anyway.

On another note, I want to thank the faithful few of you who post a message or a thanks when you download. It's very much appreciated, AND needed.

Hope your day/evening goes well.


Blessings,
Melanie


font credits: Calligraphic 421BT, CB Vertical Swirls, Flash Cards JL, Century Gothic, 1942 Report, Crayon Alphabet

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny! But the funniest is that as one grows older one must run through all his kids names before he gets it right! My grandma was notorious for that. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the art...its so true. My daughter (aged 24) asked her father (my ex), recently, how old she is. He couldn't even guess the year she was born! My memory is getting worse by the day but Im glad I can still remember that much!

Boo said...

This is my first visit to your blog via Kim B and I'm so thrilled I stopped by. Great goodies. Thank you so much
Hugs
Boo x

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the truth? Erma had lots of wisdom. She was great. Thanx/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great word art. I am one of five daughters and my mother usually got through at least half of our names before she got it right! This will be perfect for an "ode to my mother" page.

Kim B said...

ROTF!- Oh I love this one!! SO SO SO true and you know I can't resist the humour-
Sending you hugs
meee

princess jen said...

I only have 2 kids and the youngest is almost 15 months--I always have to think about it!! Thanks for this quote. I love it.