Thursday, October 25, 2007

Getting braver ...

I'm finally getting around to doing more layouts ... wayyyyyyyy behind the curve of everyone else.

The first layout is a very belated response to KimB's DSO color challenge for AUGUST. Yes, I'm very late. I just wanted to do it for fun because she inspired me with her choices of colors. Everything Kim does inspires me to do something -- design, kid around, chatter, blog ... the list is endless. Yea, Kim!!


The second layout was made using Pamela's (Digitreats) Fall kit. Such a fun one to use!!! Thanks so much, Pamela, for your artistry. It's always fun to see what you'll come up with next.

More word art tomorrow.

Thanks, again ... Melanie

3 comments:

Joy said...

Beautiful layouts girl... It inspires me to get moving and do some more. Have a awesome day. I am .. I am sewing on a quilt for my class.. and having a day off... woohoo... the coffee cart really has been kicking my butt lately :)

Kim B said...

I finally got here and it took me 3 tries to get the comment box up! - GGGRRR - hate the end of the month internet issues! LOL- Melanie that LO is just AWESOME!! WOW girl- you are doing some amazing work- I put up the Nov one now too- LOL, so more things to play with- will chat to you soon-
Thanks for the chuckles on the awesome word art!! LOVE IT!! But then you know how much I love ya stuff! hahaha
Sending hugs
MEEE

Andrea said...

love the LO's. the pic of Caleb is too cute!

p.s. i've downloaded tons of your quotes and LOVE every single one of them! you're awesome!!