Thursday, October 11, 2007

I Needed That!

Let me tell you about Joy. I've never met her but I hear from her several times a week. She lives in the Pacific Northwest in the US, which is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful areas of the country. She seems to me to be a gentle lady who cherishes her family and her home -- and what a lovely gift that is. And you know what else? She is so generous with her kind comments. To hear from her is always a treat, and it's doubled as I envision her by the sea, listening to the waves as the tide comes back in ... and I can smell the mingled fragrance of evergreens and ocean. Joy is a gift to me, and because of that, I want to send her the With a Grateful Heart tribute today.

I appreciate you, Joy!

And on that subject as well, today's word art is for all of you who tell me when the word art of the day touched you ... and you tell me how much you needed it. I know that I have photos that I could use this freebie art today, and hope you do, too. Thank you so much for letting me hear from you. It means a lot.

Blessings,
Melanie

font credits: DSP Curly & Solid, Effloresce Antique

1 comment:

Kim B said...

Melanie- you have such a way with words!! Going to check out Joy's blog now! Thanks a ton- and I hope you have a awesome weekend!
Loves
me